Monday, October 25, 2010

The Gory Guides

[caption id="attachment_389" align="alignleft" width="540" caption="The Gory Guides"][/caption]

We had a fun weekend with the Haunted House at the Middle School on Friday night.  Sallie and I  had scary old burned men masks.  I am the one on the right.  We first drove around the neighborhood a bit to freak out some kids.  Parents were the actors, planners, and entertainment in the haunted house.





These pictures were so funny because we are all acting so normal with the crazy outfits on.  Parents were  the actors and the planners.  Wonderful volunteers.

We led groups through the house with all of the kids hanging on to a rope.  I laughed all night long.  One time I had some precious boys who are friends with Rob.  I identified myself because they seemed so scared.  They were relieved when it was me.  They were a quiet group going through.  We had this one point of the House where they had a big wooden box that was like an elevator.  They closed the box up in complete darkness and then they banged on the outside of the box.  3 or 4 of those boys grabbed on to me at my waist.  I loved it and I was laughing so hard but of course you couldn't tell because of my ugly old man face.

[caption id="attachment_392" align="alignnone" width="540" caption="Me and Rob"][/caption]

We loved pretending and playing dress up for the night.



[caption id="attachment_396" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="She was sawing her arm off"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_397" align="alignleft" width="300" caption="Creepy thing from some movie"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_394" align="alignleft" width="300" caption="He had a relaxing job"][/caption]











 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Some funny pictures of some of the cousins trying to get a group shot.  Lewis looks a little like Edward.

No comments:

Post a Comment