Sunday, December 30, 2012

I loved Trailer Trash

We had a great day today.  We walked down to the beach and it was freezing.  We went to local place on the beach called Sliders.  Lewis kept running up to the birds saying, "It's me, Lewis."  We then shopped in downtown Amelia Island.  Our favorite places were the antique shops.  I got a few things that I could fit in the car.  One of the stores was named Trailer Park Trash.  At one point I left my wallet sitting on a brick ledge and someone returned it to the store nearest to where I left it.  Thank goodness I found it.  She told me I had a lot of stuff in there.  She had dug through my wallet to find my ID and she put it in the appropriate spot with the clear window of my wallet.  The spot that I never fool with using which is why I never can find my ID.  We went to a delicious pizza place and a great ice cream place.  It was a fun and relaxing day. 
Huey,  Dewey and Louie

Just Dewey (the kids name for Dad)


















No comments:

Post a Comment