Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Finds at the Foundry

I started out my day going to the chiropractor and getting a Route 44 diet coke.  Two great things.   I STILL forgot to bring the returns for the Polo store.  I got directions to The Foundry Thrift Store from Dr. Myers.  I had a great time there.  I found all these cool bumpy green vases for $.50-$1.00.  I put them on my white shelves.  I also bought some silver trays of various sizes for entertaining.  They were not real silver but none were over $3.    I found the coolest lazy susan I put in the middle of the table.  I also bought this aluminum little basket for napkins.  It was like a treasure hunt.  I also bought a coffee table for $15, and it is awesome.  I would have bought it for $75.  I decided to move the pine blanket chest I was using as a coffee table to the foyer for shoes.   While I was enjoying the treasure hunt, the girl who cleans up my house was fleeing my house because the alarm was going off.  We got our wires crossed and I got the day wrong.  It felt so bad but thank goodness she laughed about it.

I will post some pictures of the finds.  It was a fun field trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment