Monday, March 15, 2010

Books

We went to the library today, I had forgotten how much I love looking for books.  I  spent a lot of time at the library growing up.  Today all of us split up  and ended up leaving with 11 books.  I am glad my kids love reading as much as I do.  I just forget how much I enjoy reading.  I have been spending too much time watching tv.  I got 4 books for our short trip to the beach and am almost 1/2 way through one.  My new resolution: read instead of tv unless it is one of my favorite shows.

Looking forward to getting away, so glad our friend Whitney thought to invite us.  All my family members are doing their brackets for March Madness.  Our kids are such a mix of us:  loving sports (Brian) and  loving reading (Me).  No mice this morning even though we set a bunch of traps, hopefully the word has spread in mice land that the Fuller house is no longer a mouse friendly place.

1 comment:

  1. I only watch shows that are online. It cuts down on what is available and puts an end to channel surfing.

    ReplyDelete