Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Five Vibe's Tshirts

I have been trying to create a cool T-shirt for Rob's rock band. I picked these cool brown t-shirts but I didn't realize the iron on paper was clear not white. So when I tried to transfer red images onto them it didn't show up enough. So we have 2 brown tshirts with the faint logo of five vibe, What's your vibe?. I will try again with gray, should work better. The last iron paper I used was white, they have come a long way.

They practiced tonight and they are improving. I really am proud of them having enough guts to do this, I never would have in 6th grade. I will post a pic of the t-shirts and the band. Got an iphone yesterday and I love it so far. I haven't had much time to play with it though, one feature I am pumped about is the find your phone feature. I get on my laptop and press a button and it tells me exactly where my phone is with a GPS. Cool beans. I have a bunch of 12 year old boy apps on my phone now, because we all share the same itunes account. The Zippo Lighter app is one example. Lewis has the battery magic on his ipod touch and he is obsessed with it. He used to refuse to used it if it was less than 80%. I took away his itouch because he was so neurotic about it. Now that I have given it back he has broken the cycle, he still checks it but can deal if it is low.

Fun day with my preschoolers today, I just love getting to see so many smiling faces everyday. I had a kid tell me today that his Mom did not want him to play the Jump Start Preschool game. So I told him that was fine he could just sit in a chair and not do computer today. He stopped for a second and then said, "Oh I was wrong, my mom said I COULD play the Jump Start Preschool game." The little man wanted to play a different game but this old lady has been around the preschool block a few times.

Clara's team won their first game Tuesday night, whoo hoo, I was beginning to think we might not all season. My Mom is coming to visit tomorrow. I am so excited. Lewis drew a picture of him and Rob today. It is so funny, it is supposed to say "You want a piece of me?"

I plan to frame this and put it up in their bathroom. Appropriate with the pee and all.

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to publish a video of them practicing on my mobile me account. You can really tell how much they've improved. I'll send you a link as soon as it's up so you can see it.

    ReplyDelete